Air Fried Steak and Asparagus Bundles are gluten free, low carb and keto friendly. Asparagus and colorful bell peppers have been all bundled round marinated flank steak. This yummy steak dinner is moments off when made within an air-fryer.
Air-Fryers Worth It?
I have had my attention on air-fryers because they hit the market a couple of short years back. Patiently waiting to determine whether they’d be well worth the investment. There’s simply so much counter top property within my kitchen. Can you link? I had to make convinced it was likely to be a fantastic match, also, let us be fair, there was that the budget problem.
Eventually found an air-fryer on a purchase I could not resist so I bit the bullet and bought it. I brought her home, unboxed her and she has been in my counter tops since. Obviously I began with the typical suspects. Chicken nuggets and chips. So what can I sayI had to ease my way to this new found way of cooking. Copycat Chic-Fil-A nugs have been a hit along with the fries were as crispy as may be.
What is an Air-Fryer?
A air-fryer is a little kitchen appliance that cooks by circulating warm air around meals using a convection mechanism. Being a Southerner I love grilled foods. If I could have these cherished meals cooked in a means that is simpler for me and my skinny jeans, then I say put it on.
These beef and asparagus bundles begin with marinating a loaf. You’re able to marinade it as little as an hour up to overnight. Meaning that you can do step the evening ahead and save some valuable moment. Asparagus and thinly chopped bell peppers are put in the center of every bit of beef. The beef is wrapped round the veggies and are procured by toothpicks. Spritz the endings of the veggies with olive oil spray until air-skillet.
May be you like this recipes Spicy Chicken Tenders, Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili, Burst Tomato and Zucchini Spaghetti with Avocado Sauce, Keto Big Mac Salad, Instant Pot Hawaiian Chicken Tacos with Jalapeno Ranch.
Air Fried Steak and Asparagus Bundles
- 2½ lbs flank-steak, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup tamari-sauce
- 3 bell-peppers seeded and sliced thinly
- 1 lb asparagus-trimmed
- ⅓ cup beef broth
- ¼ cup balsamic-vinegar
- kosher-salt or black-pepper
- olive-oil spray
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Season steaks with pepper & salt and then place steaks to a large zip top-bag. Add: tamari-sauce & garlic, seal bag.
- Massage steaks in order they're completely coated. Transfer to refrigerator & let it marinade for at least one-hour to overnight.
- When ready to assemble, remove steaks from marinade & place on a cutting board or sheet, discard marinade.
- Equally divide then put asparagus & bell-peppers to the center of every bit of beef.
- Roll beef around veggies & secure with tooth picks. Then preheat air-fryer.
- Working in batches, based on how big your air-fryer, put packages into basket of air-fryer.
- Spray vegetables with olive-oil spray. Cook at 400°F for 5minutes. Remove beef packs & allow to rest for 5minutes before serving.
- While beef is resting, into small-medium sauce pan heat: balsamic-vinegar, butter & broth over moderate heat. Whisk to blend.
- Continue cooking until sauce has thickened & reduced by half. Season with pepper & salt. Pour sauce on beef bundles before serving.