This Old Bay Shrimp Burritos is super easy and definitely yummy. It works nicely, too. Left overs make a best dinner the following moment. This looks and sounds so good! I think I might try it as a burrito bowl instead. Either way, I’m sure this will be a hit.
Easy baked burritos skillet using fresh lime juice, sriracha delicious and healthy. What was boring turns right into to something that is extremely difficult to quit eating. We utilize burritos thighs, however there is absolutely no reason that you mightn’t swap them for breast. Absolutely delicious, just made them.
Old Bay Shrimp Burritos
FOR OLD-BAY AIOLI
- ⅓ c mayonnaise
- 1½ tsp sriracha
- ¾ tsp fresh lime-juice
- ½ tsp Old-Bay seasoning, plus more for serving
- Kosher-salt (optional)
FOR SHRIMP FILLING
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive-oil
- ½ yellow-onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green-bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 pound small-shrimp, peeled & deveined, tails removed
- ¼ tsp ground-cumin
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Freshly ground-pepper
FOR ASSEMBLING BURRITO
- 4 large flour-tortillas, warmed
- 1 c cooked long-grain white-rice
- 1 c cooked black-beans, rinsed & drained
- ¾ c shredded Mexican-cheese
- 1 c shredded-lettuce
- 1 c pico-de-gallo, drained
- 1 c avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped chives, plus more for serving
- Create aioli: Pour together mayo, Sriracha, lime-juice, Old-Bay, and 1 tsp water. Season with salt if needed.
- Make shrimp filling: In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil, onion, bell-pepper, & garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden, about 2minutes. Stir in shrimp, cumin, & paprika. Season with pepper & salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until opaque and cooked through, about 4minutes.
- Build burritos: Lay a tortilla onto a plate. Insert ¼ cup every one of those rice and beans. Leading with ¼ all those shrimp filling, lettuce, cheese, pico-de-gallo, and avocado pieces. Sprinkle with chives and garnish with aioli. Roll burrito closely and repeat with remaining tortillas as well as components.
- Stir every burrito in half and serve with much more aioli, Old-Bay, and chives.