Avocado Egg Salad is a tasty twist on the classic egg salad recipe, also provides healthy avocado to get a creamy, nutritious and delicious new recipe you are guaranteed to enjoy. It is keto, paleo, low carb, whole30 and all round tasty.
It is mild, healthy and may be served for breakfast, dinner or lunch.
However, in the event that you want to kick your egg salad recipe up a notch and make your happy, it is as straightforward as add an avocado and a few fresh herbs. Consider it as the California twist on the classic. And I assure you will love it!
How to make Avocados Eggs Salad?
It is as simple as adding each the item into bowl and stirring together. It’s possible to eat the avocado salad plain, topped in your favorite bread or onto lettuce leaves.
Tips for Best of Avocado Egg Salad:
- Hard boil your eggs beforehand. They key is not to overcook your hard boiled-eggs.
- Use fresh herbs. I am using parsley and chives, but you might also use basil, cilantro or perhaps tarragon. Have fun with all the tastes.
- Do not too overly mash the avocado. Avocados are obviously creamy and the moment you stir the ingredients along the avocado will begin to break down. It is always wonderful to have it a bit more chunky, instead of the texture of guacamole.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest. Please, if you recreate this Avocado Egg Salad recipe, don’t forget too give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Healthy Recipes options:
Avocado Egg Salad
- 3 hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and finely diced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp red-onion, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon-juice
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- salt and pepper
- lettuce-leaves, (Optional for serving)
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing-bowl and stir to blend.
- Eat the avocado salad plain, topped in your favourite bread or lettuce-leaves.