This super simple Ground Beef Stuffed Pepper Skillet is created in only 1 pan at under half an hour!
Tips for Making Stuffed Peppers in a Skillet:
- Ensure that you deliver the skillet to a boil before reducing the heat to a simmer & covering with a lid. If you skip this step it will take much longer to cook the rice completely.
- Consider using ground chicken or turkey instead of the ground-beef if desired.
- Using minute rice using this recipe would necessitate altering the quantity of rice and liquid called for. Minute rice requires a 1:1 ratio of rice, so bear this in mind if you are altering the rice in this recipe.
Look more dinner recipes:
- Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites with Potatoes
- Cheese Chicken Tamale Casserole
- Homemade Loaded Queso Dip
- Instant Pot Sour Cream Pork Chops
Ground Beef Stuffed Pepper Skillet
- 1 lb ground-beef
- 2 cups beef-broth
- ½ cup diced red-bell pepper
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1½ cups shredded colby-jack-cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh-parsley for garnish
- ¾ cup uncooked long grain white-rice
- 2 tbsp tomato-paste
- 1 tsp Italian-seasoning
- ½ cup diced green-bell pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black-pepper
- Brown the ground-beef with the garlic and onion in skillet over moderate heat until ground-beef is fully cooked, crumbled & no-longer pink.
- Drain and discard any-fat. Set the skillet back to the heat & add in the bell-peppers, diced-tomatoes, rice, beef-broth, tomato-paste, Italian-seasoning, pepper and salt. Stir to blend and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cover & let cook for approximately 18minutes, till rice is cooked.
- Fluff the rice with a fork & top with the shredded-cheese. Cover again and let cheese melt over low-heat. Garnish with fresh-parsley and serve!
This chicken stuffed zucchini boat recipe is really simple to create, they are fantastic for a healthy weeknight meal. Stuffed zucchini boat are Keto favorable and very low carb. Stuffed with chicken, marinara and topped with cheese, they create a fast and effortless meal…. Read More