Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe – this slow-cooker banana beef recipe is quite simple to produce yet only filled with flavor. Our whole family enjoys this green pepper steak recipe and we’ve use it your family-favorite rotation checklist! I believe that your family will cherish it as well! In reality, we create our rice at the instantaneous bud, therefore this dinner has been mad easy together with my favorite appliances.
I actually don’t know about you personally, however, our weeknights are therefore easy throughout the school season. Between football or basketball training, church, and also the kiddies games or school tasks there’s not considerable time for you to cook dinner that’s the reason why I have a tendency to just love with the crockpot. This crock pot Pepper Steak and Rice Recipe is ideal for all those busy nights when you understand you may not have enough time to cook. Due for the effortless pepper beef recipe that you never have a justification to generate dinner much on the busiest nights.
- 1.5 Pounds of beef strips (I used thinly Chopped Around Beans and Chopped them into Pieces)
- 1 green bell pepper sliced thick
- 1/2 onion sliced thick
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thick
- 1 1/2 cups of beef stock
- 1/4 Tsp ground ginger
- 3 Tbsp of soy sauce
- 1/4 Tsp black pepper
- 1/4 Tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tsp brown sugar
- Put the steak, bell peppers and onions at a slowcooker.
- Insert the batter, brown sugarand soy sauce on the steak and peppers.
- Pour beef stock inside the crockpot.
- Stir to mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hrs until the beef is cooked .
- Serve over a bed of white rice.
In the event that you were able to enjoy your sauce to become milder. 1 hour before dinner is ready – At a smaller bowl combine 1 tbsp of corn starch with a 1/4 cup of cold drinking water. Mix together. Stir into the Crockpot. Turn the crockpot to high and allow sauce simmer for the previous hour of cook .