This quinoa fried rice requires 15 minutes and is a simple weeknight dinner recipe which lets you use any leftover veggies you’ve got in your home. It’s really tasty, healthful and you won’t need to quit eating it. That is correct, a wholesome model of vegetable fried rice! It is quinoa fried rice and also you are able to make it like 15minutes.
All you have to do in order to make this much healthier version of fried rice would be take some veggies, whatever you’ve got in that refrigerator of yours, chop them and fry them in a skillet with a few quinoa, soy or tamari-sauce, eggs.
Not saying you need to search for joy in meals, but this meal is likely to make your day a whole lot better. If you are home from a shitty day at work, play some songs, whip up this, eat it, drink some wine. And you have officially made your day a bit better today.
This vegetable fried quinoa is reassuring, delicious, rather healthy and maybe you are going to want to consume it every single day. The recipe is super easy and it only takes 15 minutes. Therefore, if you have no opportunity to cook or eat, make this.
If you make this recipe, make certain to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You could even share this recipe on your social media. You can also find me on Pinterest.
Maybe you wanna make this recipes at home and i think your family will love it!
- Simple Tasty Caprese Chicken
- Vegan Thai Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps
- Loaded Burger Bowls with Special Sauce (Whole30, Paleo, Low Carb)
- Grilled Pineapple Chicken (Paleo + Whole30)
Quinoa Fried Rice
- 1½ cup quinoa, cooked
- ⅓ cup frozen-peas
- ½ cup cabbage, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp soy-sauce
- ½ cup cauliflower or broccoli, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame-oil
- 2 tbsp coconut or olive-oil
- In a medium-large non-stick-pan, scramble the eggs in olive-oil.
- Once prepared, add the garlic clove and then blend together, then add the peas and cauliflower, cook for two minutes, then scrambling.
- Add the quinoa and the remaining ingredients, stir from time to time for 5minutes.
- Add more soy-sauce or sesame-oil if necessary.
- Turn off the heat and serve. Enjoy your quick dinner!
Healthy Teriyaki Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry is prepared in half an hour and is a simple Asian recipe if you need dinner immediately. Made using a homemade teriyaki sauce, this can be served with rice…. Read More