Healthy Teriyaki Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry is prepared in half an hour and is a simple Asian recipe if you need dinner immediately. Made using a homemade teriyaki sauce, this can be served with rice.
This teriyaki fish broccoli stir fry is prepared in half an hour and is the great Asian dinner if you need something fast and simple! We’re talking saucy, spicy and very simple teriyaki shrimp broccoli stir-fry . It is exactly what a woman makes when she’s an empty refrigerator looking back in her and includes a growling tummy for a glimpse.
This is some serious 30minutes dinner recipe. I understand how much you really love these simple, healthy and fast recipes and I am constantly always wanting to attract you more. Any range of veggies can be inserted while creating a Teriyaki Shrimp. This is a superb way to get fiber. I enjoy adding mushrooms, broccoli, bell peppers, snap-peas, beans etc.
If you make this recipe, make certain to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You could even share this recipe on your social media. You can also find me on Pinterest.
Maybe you wanna make this recipes at home and i think your family will love it!
- Vegan Thai Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps
- Loaded Burgers Bowls with Special Sauce (Whole30, Paleo, Low Carb)
- Parmesan Lemon Baked Spaghetti Squash with Chicken
- Grilled Pinapple Chicken (Paleo + Whole30)
Teriyaki Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry
For Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch (cornflour or potato-starch can be substituted)
- ½ tsp chili-flakes
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- ¼ cup light soy-sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¾ cup water
For Stir Fry
- 500 g large-shrimp, deveined and cleaned
- 1 cup mixed vegetables (mushrooms, bell peppers etc.)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 whole head-broccoli, cut into florets
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp vegetable-oil
- Mix all the ingredients under sauce and put aside.
- Heat half of the oil in a pan or wok then add the chopped-garlic. Saute for a few minutes and add shrimp. Stir-fry the shrimp on top heat for 2-3minutes till it begins turning pink. Add the vegetanles, broccoli and stir-fry again for 2-3minutes.
- When the shrimp and veggies is cooked through, add the sauce and continue stirring until it comes to a boil.
- Simmer for a few minutes. Check for seasoning and add salt if needed. Stir well and turn off the fire.