It’s the ideal balance of hot buffalo sauce cooled with just a tiny bit of ranch dressing. The cheesy filling is experienced with ranch also. I have always been a major fan of buffalo poultry and we often visit Buffalo Wild Wings. Their nude tenders are delicious dipped in a tiny gentle sauce with a few ranch or blue cheese.
It becomes more expensive to eat there too often however, so I have been experimenting with plenty of poultry recipes. I will join them for you in the bottom of the article, so make sure you check out all of the buffalo chicken goodness I have been discussing. This packed buffalo chicken recipe is super simple to prepare and that I understand y’are likely to appreciate it. My spinach stuffed poultry remains the hottest recipe on this website, but I’ve a sense that this buffalo ranch variant may give it a try for it’s cash.
Stuffed Buffalo Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken-breasts, 6 ounces each
- 4 oz cream-cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup grated cheddar-cheese
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- ½ cup buffalo-sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh-parsley
- ranch or blue-cheese dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish using non stick spray.
- Put the chicken breasts on a cutting board and use a knife to cut a pocket into the side of each breast, and being careful to not cut all of the way through. Place chicken aside.
- Insert the cream-cheese, cheddar & ranch seasoning into a little bowl and stir well to blend.
- Spoon the cream-cheese mixture equally to slice of chicken.
- Set the chicken into the baking dish and brush greatly with the skillet.
- Bake for 25minutes, brushing with additional sauce every 10minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley & garnish with ranch or blue-cheese dressing before serving.
To decrease sodium, then use a homemade ranch seasoning along with some diminished salt sauce.