The totally irresistible taste of Buffalo chicken wings wrapped into a portable party-snack. All these Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels are all sure to be a hit at your next gathering!
I am not breaking any new ground with here because this idea was recreated over and over again with hundreds of others for many years now, but they are so delicious and so great for entertaining that they certainly deserve a spot in the writings. Additionally, like I do, I have set my very own spin on them I believe makes them quite special.
When you combine cream-cheese with a small Ranch dressing, sour-cream, 3 types of cheese and good-ole’ Franks Red-Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce, you have a fairly amazing taste combination on your palms.
These yummy Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels have created their own way right up on my list of favorites and if you offer them a try, I’ve a feeling you are likely to agree.
Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels
- 8 oz cream-cheese, softened slightly
- 2 tbsp sour-cream
- 4 tortillas, and I used both spinach & regular flour tortillas for variety
- ½ cup shredded cheddar-cheese
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- ⅓ cup frank's red-hot buffalo wings sauce
- 2 tbsp crumbled blue-cheese
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- ½ cup shredded montere-jack cheese
- 3 green-onions thinly sliced
- Use a hand or stand mixer to combine cream-cheese, Ranch dressing, sour-cream & Buffalo wings-sauce. Mix until creamy. Use a spoon to stir into the chicken, cheddar, Jack, blue-cheese & green-onions.
- Divide mixture between the tortillas, spreading out evenly leaving a ½" border at the edge. Roll up till tightly. Wrap rollups snugly in plastic-wrap & then move to the fridge to cool for at least an hour or till ready to serve.
- Remove from fridge and use a sharp-knife slice into 2" pieces.