This Greek chicken recipe so easy, delicious keto, healthy and only 20 minutes to make it. You will definitely love it once your taste buds taste how delicious this dish is.
The very best way to cook chicken breast is in a pan since it is the simplest. But, there are numerous procedures to do this, some simpler and healthier than many others. In a pan, you can deep-fry or sear the meat.
For the best taste, you need to use full-fat yogurt along with various sorts of herbs. I only have dill in my kitchen and so I made the classic-tzatziki. However, you really must attempt it using cilantro or parsley, basil and chives.
Tzatziki is a classic Greek sauce or dip plus it’s create from plain-yoghurt mixed with garlic, olive oil, salt, cucumbers, vinegar or lemon juice and fresh herbs such as mint, dill, parsley, thyme and chives.
This pan seared chicken is a full dish and it has all the good stuff: tzatziki sauce, lots of vegetables, proteins and cheese. So it is quite a satisfying meal.
Greek chicken with tzatziki sauce is currently a yummy dish but marinating will require it into a completely new level. Not only that, but is also going to make it tender.
The very best and simplest way to marinate chicken is in olive-oil. You may need to rub it along with your favourite spices, such as paprika, garlic, dried oregano, and salt, then drizzle olive-oil. Next, you would need to frige it for around an hour or better still, overnight.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this Greek Chicken With Tzatziki Sauce Recipe as much as I do, make sure to give it a “5 STAR REVIEW” in the comments below! Thanks.
Try other Delicious Recipes options:
- Easy Keto and Whole30 Taco Bake Recipe
- Potato Latkes Recipe (Egg Free, Gluten free, Vegan
- Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower Buddha Bowls
- Healthy Chicken Shawarma Quinoa Bowls
- Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala
- Tuna Stuffed Avocados
Greek Chicken With Tzatziki Sauce
- 1½ lbs chicken-breast skinless boneless
- 1½ cup cherry-tomatoes quartered or halved
- ⅓ cup pitted-olives sliced
- 1 cup crumbled-feta-cheese
- 1 medium red-onion diced
- 1 English-cucumber diced
For the Tzatziki Sauce
- 2 cups Full-Fat Greek-yogurt
- ¼ English cucumber grated & squeeze the excess moisture
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3-4 garlic cloves pressed or minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup fresh dill chopped
- sea-salt and fresh-ground black-pepper to taste
- To make the Tzatziki sauce: combine all Tzatziki ingredients in a bowl & season with pepper and salt to taste.
- Refrigerate till ready to use. It makes better after sitting in the refrigerator, as most of the flavors meld. It is just perfect the following day, which means that you may create this one ahead.
- Season the chicken liberally with pepper & salt on each side.
- Heat oil in a large-skillet over moderate heat. Then add the chicken and cook for 5-7minutes on each side, or till it is golden-brown on the outside & cooked throughout.
- When it is completed, set the chicken onto a plate and top it with Tzatziki sauce, crumbled feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and olives.
- Serve and enjoy it!
PIN IT FOR LATER!