These very low-carb and keto air-fryer fried pickles are breaded with crushed-pork rinds, make you so addicting and so crunchy! They’re far simpler to create than the deep fried method.
Keto Air Fryer Fried Pickles Recipe
Making fried pickles from the air-fryer is so much simpler than traditional frying and the cleanup is a cinch too. These air-fryer pickles are created low-carb by employing up ground-pork-rinds instead of breadcrumbs, but the feel remains so crispy and crunchy. I really like that they’re far healthier and I frankly could not stop eating them.
This is new idea to me even though I had been gluten-free, I tried a few of these in a and could not believe how delicious they were. I certainly did not feel well after being gluten intolerant, but I recall thinking that it was completely worth it. They were good!
How to Make Air Fryer Fried Pickles
Since these are keto and low-carb fried-pickles, the breading ingredients could be a little different but the procedure is like ordinary fried-pickles.
It will help to create a assembly line of egg-wash, coconut-flour and pork-panko mix. You first throw the pickles in coconut-flour so that they are well coated, then dredge in the egg-wash, then eventually coat them with all the pork-panko mix prior to adding them into the air-fryer.
The coconut-flour and the egg-wash help the pork-panko stick so that you have tasy crispy-fried-pickles from the air-fryer and you will not have the ability to stop eating! It just takes 10minutes and also you do not need to be concerned about oil splattering in your skin or clothing.
Tips for Making These Keto Fried Pickles
Making fried pickles from the air-fryer is really straightforward, but I wish to discuss some tips and secrets to make them extra crunchy and flavorful.
- Be sure to tap dry the pickle pieces before pitching them together with coconut-flour so there is not too much moisture.
- Dill pickles are traditionally utilized to create fried-pickles, however you may use any type of pickles you prefer.
- I strongly advise that you flavor the pickles before breading them to determine if you would like to add salt into the pork-panko mix.
- Pork panko only means ground-up pork-rinds. You may crush them.
It is possible to secure these air-fryer pickles extra crunchy if you spray or brush them with cooking oil until you cook every side. I utilize this particular avocado-oil-spray and it works extremely nicely for this.
- You might want to work in batches to cook those air-fryer-pickles. They taste best if they’re cooked in one layer, and based upon your air-fryer, the outside area might not be large enough to fit all the pickles.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this Keto Air Fryer Fried Pickles as much as I do, make sure to give it a 5 Star review in the comments below!
Try other Delicious Recipes options:
- Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad with Hemp Hearts
- Easy Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Delicious One Pot Taco Pasta
- Vegan Tex Mex Egg Rolls
- Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala
- Best of Easy Falafel Recipe
Keto Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- 1 cup pork-panko (ground-up pork-rinds)
- 2 cups dill pickle slices
- 1 tbsp coconut-flour
- ¼ tsp ground-black-pepper
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp garlic-powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- sea-salt, to taste
- ranch dressing for dipping (Optional)
- avocado-oil to spray or brush (Optional)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400° F. Then pat dry the pickle pieces using a paper-towel and put in a large-bowl.
- Sprinkle the pickles with coconut-flour & toss gently so all sides are coated.
- In another bowl, then whisk & crack the egg and in a different bowl, combine together pork-panko, paprika, garlic-powder, pepper and salt.
- Working in batches, dredge the pickle-slices in the egg-wash. Then shake off the excess and press to the pork-panko mix. Transfer to a plate & repeat with the remaining part of the pickle-pieces.
- Organize the dill pickle slices in one layer in the air-fryer. You might want to operate in batches based on the size of your air fryer.
- For additional crispy pickles, brush or spray the pickles with avocado- oil.
- Air fry about 10minutes, turning then spraying (or brunshing) with avocado-oil halfway through. Serve immediately with ranch, or even your favourite dip.
PIN IT FOR LATER!