This simple, chhesy, garlicky, tasty keto recipe is created with only 4 simple ingredients: mozzarella, parmesan, egg & garlic-powder. Which might not seem like much, but it is the ideal combination required to generate the finest low carb snack you will ever consume.
Together with the minuscule number of carbohydrates in eggs and cheese, this simple recipe is all but zero carbohydrate. It’s true, you could eat those guilt free. They’re amazing served with just a tiny bit of tomato or marinara-sauce, however, only as great eaten alone. They taste a good deal like pizza pieces, so I am sure you could also add on several toppings in the event that you’d enjoy.
These cheesy garlic “breadsticks” are absolutely irresistible! This recipe makes just enough for my family and I to share, so double the recipe if you plan on serving more. I just made this and they are amazing. You must try these. I loosened them from the parchment paper and slide onto a cuttine board. so easy to make and will be a crowd pleaser I am sure.
Keto Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
- 1 cup shredded parmesan-cheese
- 1 cup shredded-mozzarella
- 1 tsp garlic-powder
- 1 egg
- Preheat your-oven to 350 degrees and line a baking-sheet with parchment-paper.
- Put in a bowl, blend all the ingredients until well integrated.
- Set the mix onto your parchment-paper & put it out as if you would like a pizza-crust.
- Bake for approximately 15minutes, then switch the oven and proceed the baking-sheet into the top rack to get a couple minutes to brown the cheese a bit.
- Slice using a pizza-cutter, and love! I love to dip it into just a small marinara or pizza-sauce. You might even mix it with red-pepper, skillet or curry.