Chicken and Broccoli Pasta – I actually do love a fantastic traditional full bowl of spaghetti with marinara, however, I really like to modify this up with a tasty cream sauce every occasionally. I was very intimated with almost any dish which comprised creating a cream sauce. It’s simpler than you believe! This broccoli and chicken is some thing which you are going to require to grow the menu. I really like pasta.
My family loves bread. Thus, we’ve got rice often throughout this entire month. It’s really a fantastic thing my children love vegetables to balance out it. I normally incorporate some kind of sausage or chicken and chuck in some fruits. The recipe below demands steamed broccoli however this will be very great with some sauteed red and green bell peppers! Ooohh, and throw in certain mushrooms! Ok, today I am getting hungry.
Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- 2 Chicken-Breasts
- ½ cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive-Oil
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp Garlic-Powder
- 1 pound Orrecheitte-Pasta or Rotini-Pasta
- 4 cup Broccoli Florets, steamed
- 4 tbsp Flour
- ¾ cup Butter, salted
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 cup Heavy-Cream
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 3 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan-cheese
- Cook pasta according to instructions on package. Drain and put aside.
- In a big bowl, heat olive-oil on moderate heat.
- Onto a huge plate mixture with bread, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Dredge chicken breasts in flour mixture and shake off excess.
- Put in hot oil and cook 3-4mins on each side until salmon is cooked.
- Remove from pan and set onto a fresh plate to break.
- At a medium saucepan, heat butter on moderate heat.
- Insert in garlic and simmer for 30mins.
- Stir in flour and cook 1min, stirring constantly.
- Pour in thick cream, Parmesan cheese, pepper & salt. Turn down heat to low and stir fry until – cheese is melted and everything is heated throughout.