Microwave Brownie One Minute – If chocolate cravings hit, create this effortless brownie recipe in 1 bowl, with no mixer, and it is prepared in 1 MINUTE!! Rich, FUDGY, decadent, and unintentionally vegan!! (no milk, no butter, no eggs)
Simple Microwave Mug Brownie Recipe
I had been tempted to call this recipe One-Minute Microwave Brownie For One, but in case you have some self-control and restraint you’ll be able to divide it with someone and it becomes Two. I make it to my daughter and I once a craving for chocolate at the gooey type includes over us and handfuls of chocolate chips or nibbles of chocolate bars in the pantry simply will not do.
There is something about hot, molten chocolate that’s just so gratifying, and if you want your chocolate fix in this manner and don’t have any patience to wait patiently, this microwave brownie is the recipe to create. It is extremely simple, made in a single little bowl with no mixer, along with your brownie is prepared in 1 moment, give or take, depending upon your microwave’s power.
- ¼ cup granulated-sugar
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp unsweetened natural cocoa-powder
- 2 tbsp light brown-sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp canola or vegetable-oil
- ⅓ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup all-purpose-flour
- ½ tsp vanilla-extract
- pinch salt, to taste
- ice-cream or whipped topping (Optional for serving)
- To some little microwave-safe bowl, then add the granulated-sugar, cocoa, oil, water, brown-sugar, vanilla, salt & whisk to blend.
- Add the flour & stir until just blended, do not overmix. Then Add the chocolate chips & stir to combine.
- Cook on high-power in the microwave for approximately 1 minute, or until the brownie is as put at the centre as desired. All of microwaves, bowls, ingredients & tastes for doneness change, which means you'll have to experiment with just how much time it takes to cook given your factors. I suggest stopping to test at the 45-second markers and moving out there at 15-second bursts as vital.
- Optionally include ice cream or whipped topping and serve immediately. Brownie is best fresh and warm.