All your favorite taco tastes come along with such Loaded Vegan Taco Fries. An enjoyable match fast-dinner or day-snack. That is just what you’ll get with those Loaded Vegan Taco Fries.
Experienced curled fries are topped with all sorts of goodies. I opted to use cilantro, tomato, jalapenos, red-onions, corn, black-beans, avocado, lime-juice and to top it off, a drizzle of vegan-ranch.
This is a completely versatile meal. Use whatever toppings you’ve got available.
You will need Ingredients
- frozen french fries
- black beans
- red onion
- frozen corn
- green onion
- lime juice
- vegan ranch
In addition, I have a confession. I might have used frozen french fries. But sometimes you want things to be simple. Plus seasoned curly fries are freaking yummy!
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this Loaded Vegan Taco Fries as much as I do, make sure to give it a 5 Star review in the comments below!
Try other Delicious Vegan Recipes options:
- Hippie Macro Glow Bowl
- Vegan Tex Mex Egg Rolls
- Vegan Sweet and Sour Cauliflower
- Killer Vegan Chili
- Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad with Hemp Hearts
- Creamy Coconut Lentil Curry
Loaded Vegan Taco Fries Recipe
- 1 can black-beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup frozen-corn, thawed
- 2 cups frozen-french-fries, cooked
- 1 green-onion, diced
- ½ tomato, deseeded and diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced in rounds
- ¼ red-onion (or to taste) diced
- lime-juice, to taste
- vegan-ranch, to taste
- cilantro, to taste
- Cook fries according to package directions.
- Place cooked fries onto a dish.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Serve and enjoy.
PIN IT FOR LATER!