Creamy Vegan Southwest Pasta Salad these tons of veggies & soyrizo bow tie pasta topped off with a creamy-southwest dressing that is so delicious full of flavour. You and whole family will love this!
When you have a look at the ingredient listing, don’t be panic! I am aware that there are a whole lot of components, but the majority of these you may already have in your cabinet and none of them are difficult to discover.
Just be prepared to put on some favourite music while you make this recipe in your kitchen.
The dressing obviously clearly provides this recipe its own “southwest” name, beacuse stuffed with green-chiles, lots of spices and ketchup (just trust me on this last one, its making very different).
However, to provide this a bit more spice and much more taste, I added soyrizo to the mixture. I love that the Trader Joe’s model, however it is possible to find other different brands of soyrizo in the grocery store also. Feel free to omit it in case it is not something, however I think that it adds some really fantastic texture and taste to your dish.
Another thing that you will need for this particular recipe is an big mixing bowl. I am speaking the largest one you can find. You must be cautioned that this leaves a massive quantity of food.
If you would like to create this beforehand, I’d get your salad components combined along with your dressing combined, keep them separate till you are ready to serve. Just like all pasta-salads, the pasta will continue to absorb the dressing that the longer it stays so mixing it before serving is vital.
Bring this for your next party. Whether the weather is cold or warm, all people akan love it and it will certainly be a hit!
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Creamy Vegan Southwest Pasta Salad recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try other delicious vegan recipes options:
- Vegan Taco Salad
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Chili
- Farro Vegetable Chickpea Bowl
- Chipotle Vegan Burrito with Cilantro Lime Rice
- Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos with Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce
Creamy Vegan Southwest Pasta Salad
For the Dressing
- ⅔ cup vegan-mayo
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy-sauce or tamari
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp apple cider-vinegar
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 1 4 oz can diced green-chiles
- 1 tsp smoked-paprika
- hot-sauce to taste
- 1 tbsp yellow-mustard
- salt & pepper, to taste
For the Salad
- 1 lb bowtie-pasta, dry
- 1 cup frozen-corn thawed
- 1 15 oz can black-beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 cup cherry-tomatoes cut in half
- 12 oz vegan-soyrizo
- 1 green-bell pepper, diced
- ¼ red-onion, diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro or more for topping
- Blend all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and stir to blend. Taste & adjust seasonings as needed. Put in the refrigerator till ready to use.
- Bring a large-pot of water to a boil. Add pasta & cook according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, put a pan over the cooker over medium-heat. Insert soyrizo & cook till slightly browned for 5-7minutes. Remove from the heat and put in a bowl to cool.
- When pasta is done, drain & wash it with cold-water.
- To build add pasta, bell pepper, soyrizo, black beans, cherry tomatoes, jalapeno, cilantro, red onion and corn into a large-bowl. If serving immediately, add dressing and blend till blended.
- If serving in a subsequent time, keep dressing & salad separate till right before serving.
- Top finished salad with extra cilantro
PIN IT FOR LATER!