This Vegan Thai Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps – these healthy and so easy with a creamy-peanut-sauce perfect for weeknight-meal!
It is all of the very best thai flavours wrapped to some fresh and crispy-gem lettuce-leaf. The mixture of flavour and texture will have you reaching for many of these wraps. I used mini gem-lettuce for them because I love how adorable they appear but you may use any lettuce dimensions you prefer. All these thai lettuce wraps are the ideal healthy and quick wholesome weeknight meal.
They are healthy and so easy to make and enjoyable to eat. If you don’t like tofu you can sub for soya mince, tempeh or chickpeas. You might also change up the veggies with whatever you’ve got available, butternut squash, mushrooms or kale are yummy.
You might turn them into tacos, simply fill up some tortilla-wraps together with all the filling, shredded-lettuce along with all of the toppings. The mix will keep for a couple of days in the refrigerator. In you’ve leftovers try adding serving with side-of-rice, in a wrapping or using a jack-potatoes.
If you make this recipe, make certain to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You could even share this recipe on your social media. You can also find me on Pinterest.
Maybe you wanna make this recipes at home and i think your family will love it!
- Parmesan Lemon Baked Spaghetti Squash with Chicken
- Grilled Pineapple Chicken (Paleo + Whole30)
- Healthy Turkey Chili
- Teriyaki Chicken Casserole
Vegan Thai Sweet Potato And Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps
- 1 tbsp thai-red-curry paste
- 2 medium large sweet-potatoes
- ½ tsp onion-granules
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp garlic-granules
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 tbsp soy-sauce(or tamari
- 2 mini gem-lettuce or 1 large gem-lettuce
- 250 g firm-tofu
- 1 tsp red-thai-curry paste
- 1 tsp maple-syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut-milk
- 1 heaped tbsp peanut-butter
- ½ lime
- 2 spring onions, thinly slices
- Pre heat oven to 350F. Then peel the sweet-potatoes & cut into 2-3cm cubes. Cut the cauliflower into similar sized pieces & put in a large-roasting tin.
- In a small-bowl blend together the garlic, oil, onion, thai-red-curry paste & some pepper and salt.
- Pour the veggies and toss so they're all coated. Pop in the oven for 30-40minutes.
- Make the peanut-sauce by whisking all the ingredients together in a bowl. Thin with a little water if necessary. Put aside for later.
- Heat a frying-pan on medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon soy-sauce plus some oil. Using your hands the tofu to the pan.
- Fry for 5-10minutes, stirring occasionally & cook til tofu is turning crispy and brown.
- Check the roasted veg. The sweet-potato ought to be tender through along with also the cauliflower crispy and browned.
- Add into a serving-bowl with the tofu and blend together. Serve with the peanut-sauce, lettuce-leaves and toppings ready to assemble your lettuce-wraps.
- You can sub tofu for soya mince or tempeh.
- Make sure Thai-red-curry paste is vegan.