This black bean burrito bowl is a simple and healthful vegan bowl ideal for a quick and healthy dinner or lunch. Easily adaptable to fit suit your tastes, meal prep option added!
Searching for a simple weeknight meatless meal your entire family will adore??? You have definitely got to check out this one!
I enjoy serving this bowl with warm veggies and rice and topping it with pico de gallo, cold lettuce and dressing with creamy avocado salsa verde for comparison in temperatures, but this bowl is equally as great with all of the ingredients served cold as a salad.
Burrito bowls are among my favorite healthful meals. This vegan burrito bowl comprises corn, peppers, rice and black beans. But it’s readily adaptable to your own dietary needs. Do not do grains? Switch the rice for cauliflower-rice, etc.
Are this Burrito Bowl Healthy?
I would have to say this is dependent upon what you place inside. This bowl is very healthy bowl! It comprises beans and rice to create for whole proteins and it’s full of fiber from all of the wholesome vegetables.
Add to this an oil-free dressing and you have got an all around healthy-meal. Don’t hesitate to add more indulgent toppings such as sour cream or cheese if that is your thing however.
All these burrito bowls are among my favorite meal prep lunches! To dinner prep those black bean burrito bowls only distribute the recipe among 5 meal prep containers.
It is possible to put all of the components together and also have it cold, or you’ll be able to pack up the rice, beans and stirfried veggies at a container to warm up, along with also the cold components on the side to high with.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this Black Bean Burrito Bowl Recipe as much as I do, make sure to give it a 5 STAR REVIEW in the comments below! Thanks.
Try other Delicious Vegan Recipes options:
- Blueberry Banana Protein Baked Oatmeal
- Loaded Vegan Taco Fries
- One Pot Taco Pasta
- Vegan Tex Mex Egg Rolls
- Vegan Sweet and Sour Cauliflower
- Killer Vegan Chili
Black Bean Burrito Bowl
- 1 can black-beans, drained (19 oz)
- 1 each red & green-peppers
- 4-8 leaves romaine-lettuce shredded
- 1 can corn drained (7 oz)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup creamy-avocado salsa-verde
For the Pico
- 2-3 roma-tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp diced red-onion
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Toss the diced roma-tomatoes, red-onion & cilantro together to make a fast pico-de-gallo. Season with salt to your taste.
- Slice the red & green-peppers then put them to a large-cast iron-pan or non-stick pan over medium-heat. Cook the veggies for a few minutes while stir frequently to prevent them from burning.
- Remove the veggies out of the pan, then use the pan to heat-up the drained corn & black beans.
- Split the rice, corn, black beans and sauteed peppers between 4 dish. Top each plate with the pico de gallo & shredded lettuce, then dress with the avocado salsa verde.
PIN IT FOR LATER!