This recipe for Whole30 beef snacks is full of lots of flavor and also huge pops of sugars as a result of vibrant candies potatoes and bell peppers. It’s a straightforward, approachable week night dinner recipe that is ready within 45mins.
- 1 large sweet potato (about 12 Oz ) diced into 1″ Bits
- 1 Teaspoon sea or kosher salt
- 1 Pound Flatiron Beef diced into 1″ Bits
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 Tsp garlic minced
- Two bell peppers seeded and Chopped into 1″ Bits
- 4 green onions Finely sliced
- Two Tsp coconut aminos
- 2 Teaspoon Tsp black pepper
- 2 Tablespoon fresh chopped Coriander
Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 30 mins Total Time: 45 mins
- Place the chopped sweet potatoes to a microwave safe bowl, then sprinkle 1 tsp salt. Cover with a plate and microwave on high until just barely tender, 4 6 minutes. Stir once halfway through. The noodles are prepared once you’re able to slice one with all the hint of a knife and also match only a lot of resistance. Be careful to not over cook only at that point plus they’ll turnout later.
- Heat a 12″ skillet over high temperature. Add 2 tbsp coconut oil and heat until shimmering. Insert the beef in one layer. Cook, turning every 2 moments, before pieces are browned and the centre is moderate, about 10 minutes. Eliminate the beef from the skillet with a skillet and place aside on a plate.
- Insert the 3rd tbsp coconut oil into the skillet. Bring the sweet potatoes, toss to coat at the fat and cook until browned, stirring periodically, until browned, 34 minutes.
- Create a well in the middle of the pan and then put in garlic. Sautee, stirring periodically, until fragrant, about 60 second.
- Add the bell pepper and scallions and toss with the berries. Sautee, stirring periodically, until the peppers have been snack tender, 3-4 mins.
- Insert the beef and juices straight back into the pan together with the coconut aminos. Collect all ingredients and cook another 1- 2 mins before the liquid has vanished.
- Add he pepper and cilantro, toss, and remove from heat. Portion on plates, top with additional fresh cilantro if desired, and serve immediately.