This Corn Tomato Avocado Salad is a easy and simple vegan recipe made with fresh veggies and tossed with lime juice, cilantro and olive oil.
Corn Tomato Avocado Salad is also an fresh, simple and tasty salad that you will want to create all through the months. It is a terrific way to use up leftover corn you might have grilled along with the abundance of tomatoes you likely have.
You may serve it with or with no lettuce and eat it as a side salad as a main meal with protein of selection on top. It is vegan, obviously keto-friendly and gluten-free.
These salad that you have to have in your daily life. It is bright, vibrant and creates a superb appetizer or side dish into a grilled entrees.
The very best thing about it is that you can eyeball all of the ingredients based on which you’ve leftover and it is almost always a be hit potlucks and cookouts. It has simple ingredients with flavor that is amazing!
Tips for making Corn Tomato Avocado Salad
- Grill the corn to get a smokey taste. Cooking the corn on the grill provides a distinctive sweet taste to the corn which you can’t get by preparing it any other way.
- Put the red-onions in a bowl of cold-water. You are able to do so while preparing the remaining ingredients. It mellows out the powerful taste of these red onions if they’re too astringent.
- Take pleasure in the salad immediately. You are toss able to it together and allow the taste to place and mix for half an hour. I suggest serving shortly after you mix it.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Corn Tomato Avocado Salad Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Healthy Skinny Taco Salad
- Healthy Broccoli Salad
- Orange Orzo Salad with Almonds, Feta and Olives
- Vegan BBQ Chickpea Salad
- Greek Orzo Pasta Salad
- Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad with Hemps Hearts
- Moroccan Salad with Quinoa and Chickpeas
Corn Tomato Avocado Salad
- 1 cup romaine-lettuce chopped (optional)
- 2 ears corn or about 1 ½ cups
- 1 pint cherry-tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp red-onion finely diced
- 2 tbsp olive-oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lime-juice
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Mix the avocado, corn, onion and tomatoes.
- In a large-glass-bowl, blend together the dressing ingredients in a glass-bowl.
- Pour over the salad and toss gently to combine.