Easy Vegetable Lasagna – you will fall deeply in love with this specific gluten-free Vegetable Lasagna! It’s the best means to add fresh produce in to a one-dish meal your family is definitely going beg one to earn time and more. I have used noodles that are fermented, however, wholegrain or rice may continue to work perfectly if a household does not stop glutenfree. You may not believe just how fast this Easy Vegetable Lasagna Recipe arrives with! Filled with vegetables, this vegetarian lasagna recipe is actually a basic recipe that your family members will beg one to earn time and more! Glutenfree.
- 1 Lb zucchini-trimmed & sliced thin lengthwise
- 24 oz ricotta-cheese
- 9 oz fresh-spinach chopped
- 1 egg beaten
- 3 oz parmesan
- 1/4 cup fresh-basil
- 2 tsp minced-garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh-parsley
- 24 oz marinara
- 1/2 tsp crushed red-pepper
- 12 oz gluten free lasagna-noodles
- 12 oz part-skim-mozzarella
Prep Time: 20mins Cook Time: 1hour Total Time: 1hour 20mins
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and spray with acrylic. Season zucchini strips with pepper and salt. Cook for 2 to 10 minutes. (The cooking time may vary based on just how you slit your own zucchini.) Remove from heat and put aside.
- squirt on the pan and add the lettuce. Move to a plate lined with a towel and then squeeze out moisture.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- At a skillet combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan, garlic, egg, basil, parsley and crushed red pepper. Stir spinach and season with pepper and salt.
- Coat a 13 x 9 casserole dish with cooking spray and then disperse 1/2 cup of this Marinara at the floor. Top with a layer of noodles, a layer of zucchini, 1/2 of this ricotta mixture and mozzarella. Spread 1/3 of those rest of the marinara and replicate the layers. End with a layer of noodles, marinara and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for thirty minutes. Allow to cool for fifteen minutes before serving.
- Make It Vegan: Use vegan ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella. Most pasta is vegan but double check.
- Make it Keto / Low Carb: Be sure every one your cheeses are full-fat. Marinara ought to be sugarfree. Omit the lasagna noodles and then utilize zucchini in it. Bake the ribbons at a 350 degree oven for five minutes, then transfer to paper towels to absorb some additional moisture. Make use of the prepared zucchini ribbons set of this lasagna.