Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs – these drop off the bone, Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs are filled with taste and can be reached in 25 mins directly inside the Instant Pot!
Y’all, when you have not attempted Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs however, then you’re missing out. I mean, it is no secret that I am obsessed with my Instant Pot, but I am not exaggerating if I state these Baby Back Ribs are yummy. Like drop the bone great! And of course, with two small ones under and two, it is ideal on active week . The very first time that I created these poor boys, so I could not feel that in just 25 mins, I’d fall off the bone that tasted exactly as though they came from the barbecue.
Perhaps you have Attempted Baby Back Ribs from the Instant Pot? Otherwise, you need to try this recipe! It is a game changer!
Tried this recipe? Allow me to know what you believe in the comments, I can not wait to discuss more Instant Pot recipes!
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
- 1½ cup BBQ-Sauce
- 2 lbs Baby Back Ribs
- 1 tbsp Liquid-Smoke
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Onion-Powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic-Salt
- ¾ cup Light Brown-Sugar
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider-Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcheshire-Sauce
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- 1 cup Water
- Wash ribs, eliminate membrane, pat dry with a paper-towel & place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Produce the rub (mix paprika, parsley, onion-powder, garlic salt, light brown sugar pepper and salt & blend well).
- Coat front & rear of ribs with all the rub.
- Add apple cider-vinegar, and worchestire-sauce into the Immediate Pot.
- Put the steam rack inside the Immediate and Place the ribs at the top.
- Do a 10 mins natural discharge and after that quick release.
- Remove the ribs in the Instant-Pot & then set them onto a sterile foil lined baking sheet.
- Combine barbecue-sauce and Liquid-Smoke & combine well.
- Rub the barbecue-sauce on the ribs and then simmer for 5 mins.
- Remove from oven and serve.