A creamy tasty chicken olivia made simple by using a rotisserie chicken. This is a really creamy dish with a great deal of flavor. Perfect served over cooked rice or pasta. This is a really quick and easy dinner recipe.
Chicken Olivia is like a fantasy come true for weeknight dinners. It is really only a matter of mixing all of the sauce ingredients into one bowl and then ladling or pouring them within the shredded rotisserie chicken into a baking pan and then topping the casserole with cheese.
This is a really creamy dish with a great deal of flavor. Perfect served over cooked rice or little pasta. This is a really straightforward and speedy supper to put together with a rotisserie chicken.
The ingredients for Chicken-Olivia are extremely common everyday ingredients which you can already have. If you want to create the casserole without having a rotisserie chicken you may bake a few chicken breasts and then shred them.
Chicken thighs would do the job as well or even a combo of black and white-chicken meat together. Simply make sure if you employ chicken breasts or thighs or some blend of the two you’ve got enough to make 3 cups filled with shredded chicken.
Do you know? this creamy, tasty and simple Chicken Olivia recipe is about the normal dinner spinning list immediately! It’s simply too great to not.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this Creamy Chicken Olivia Recipe as much as I do, make sure to give it a “5 STAR REVIEW” in the comments below! Thanks.
Try other Delicious Recipes options:
- Easy Baked Chicken Tacos
- Easy Greek Chicken with Tzatziki Sauce
- Healthy Chicken Shawarma Quino Bowls
- Delicious Caprese Chicken
- Teriyaki Chicken Casserole
- Burrito Bowls with Grilled Chicken
Creamy Chicken Olivia
- 3 cups rotisserie-chicken
- 2 10 ½ cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour-cream
- 7 oz can green-chilies
- ½ cup chopped black-olives
- ¼ cup chopped green-onions
- 1 ½ cups grated sharp cheddar-cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pick the meat from this rotisserie chicken (both dark and white meat) and scatter it. Put it on the bottom of a 9×13″ baking-pan.
- In a large-bowl, blend together both cans of cream of chicken soup, sour cream, green onions, black olives and chillies. Then add pepper and salt to taste.
- Pour the mix over the shredded chicken in the pan. Sprinkle the grated cheese on the top evenly. Cover the pan with foil, bake at 350°F for half an hour.
- After 30minutes remove the foil and place the pan back in the oven till the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy with rice or pasta.