Tuscan Tortellini Salad recipe is exploding with your beloved italian fixings and in your desk in 25 minutes! It is possible to make the salad beforehand for the ideal stress free potluck aspect which everyone will love it!
This pasta salad is packed with cheesy tortellini, salami, mozzarella, olives, bell peppers, pepperoncini’sberries and cucumbers then smothered in tangy, Italian Roast.
It is hearty, refreshing and soothing all at precisely the exact same time and goes on your desk all spring and summertime. Salads are my go-to potluck side since it’s possible to prep them beforehand and everyone always searching for your own salad recipe plus they’ll be begging you with this Tuscan Tortellini salad recipe.
Tuscan Tortellini Pasta Salad
- 20 oz cheese-tortellini
- 16 oz cherry-tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, cut into quarters and sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped pepperoncini
- 8 oz salami, chopped
- 1 orange bell-pepper, chopped
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella-balls, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 can black-olives, drained and halved
- ¼ cup white wine-vinegar
- ½ tsp red-pepper flakes, to taste
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp fresh-ground black-pepper
- ½ cup light tasting olive-oil
- ½ tsp kosher-salt
- Bring a large-pot of water to a boil. Cook tortellini according to instructions on the package. Drain & place add into a large serving-bowl.
- Meanwhile, combine dressing ingredients in a pint size mason jar. Seal & shake vigorously. Pour half the dressing over the warm-pasta & toss to blend.
- Insert the rest of the salad ingredients into the bowl & toss until well coated. If serving immediately afterward toss with dressing. When functioning the following day then cover and wash and wait patiently till you're prepared to serve the salad prior to pitching with dressing.
- It’s necessary not to overcook your tortellini otherwise it’ll fall apart when tossed.
- After pasta is rinsed and drained, instantly add it to a large bowl and then chuck it with half the dressing table to keep it from sticking.
- This Salad is excellent the following day. When making beforehand, utilize ½ of this dressing once preparing the salad and then book the remaining dressing to pour over the salad until you serve it.
- For your mozzarella, I would rather use fresh mozzarella balls, then cut to bite size bits. Whether this mozzarella is too costly or you do not need to create another trip, you can substitute mozzarella cubes.