Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
Hearty, also stick to your ribs, this Slow-Cooker Beef & Noodles is a breeze to make!
- 2-3 lbs beef-roast
- 1 envelope beefy onion-soup mix (from a 2.2 oz box)
- 1 can reduced-sodium beef broth (14 oz)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can cream of celery or mushroom-soup, undiluted (10.5-10.75 oz)
- 24 oz frozen home-style egg noodles
- 8 cups beef broth or water
- salt and pepper, to taste
In a big bowl, combine the beef broth, beefy onion-soup mix, cream of mushroom soup & garlic cloves. Put aside.
Put the roast in a 5-qt or larger slow-cooker. Add the soup mix. Cover & cook for 8hours overnight on LOW, or until the beef melts easily.
At the morning, split beef aside and include 8 cups of beef-broth or water. Cover & continue to cook an additional 8hours on LOW.
A hour before you eat, add egg noodles, pepper and salt. Cover and cook for an extra hour on HIGH or until noodles are tender.