His simple Ramen Noodle Chicken Stir Fry recipe is the ideal supper for busy weeknights. It is tossed into a yummy skillet and is simple to personalize with whatever veggies you have available!
Ramen Noodle Chicken Stir Fry comes to the rescue each time that I have random veggies in the refrigerator I want to eliminate. The peanut sauce is so super simple and I have everything available for this, and needless to say, I am not without Ramen Noodles! (However, you might also utilize spaghetti noodles). There are a number of things to remember while you’re creating stir fry and searing chicken, so let us get inside that first.
Ramen Noodle Chicken Stir Fry with Peanut Sauce
- ½ cup creamy-peanut butter
- 2 tbsp soy-sauce
- 1 tsp white-sugar
- 2 drops hot pepper-sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ cup water
- 3 tbsp peanut-oil
- 1 boneless chicken-breast cubed
- 3 ounces Ramen Noodles
- ¾ cup red-bell pepper diced
- ¾ cup yellow-onion diced
- 1 cup baby-carrots halved
- 2 cups broccoli-florets
- salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ cup peanuts
- 5 green-onions diced
- Blend the ingredients for the peanut-sauce. Stir until it is well-combined and uniform in consistency. Take half of this sauce to sweet the cubed chicken and then set the remainder aside.
- Season the cubed chicken together with desirable amounts of pepper & salt. Put the chicken into a freezer tote together with half the skillet and simmer for a minimum of 30minutes when at all possible, but less is fine.
- Heat 2 tbsp of Peanut-Oil in a large skillet (preferably cast iron), above medium-high heat.
- Sear the chicken from the skillet on every side. Refrain from transferring the chicken about because it sizzles, it is going to interfere with the wonderful golden sear colour. If the pan becomes too hot, reduce the heat to moderate. Each side takes 3-5minutes. After every side is a fine, golden brown and the center is cooked, place out the chicken.
- Add one extra tbsp of olive-oil to the identical skillet (if desired ), above medium-high heat. Add the vegetables to the skillet which the chicken cooked and cook medium-high heat for around 8minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the Ramen Noodles for no longer than 1.5-2minutes. (Throw off the taste packet). Drain & return to the pot. Insert another half of the skillet and utilize kitchen tongs to lightly toss and coat the noodles.
- Add the noodles and then simmer chicken into the skillet with the vegetables and toss to blend. Garnish with green-onions or peanuts if desired and serve.